2. My subtitle is _____ because _____.
3. My friends page is called _____ because _____.
4. My username is ____ because _____.
5. My default userpic is _____ because _____.
6. My name is listed as _____ because _____.
1. My journal is called "We'll Cure this Dirty Old Disease" because when I was revamping to accomodate my evolution this year, the Jason Mraz song really fit. It used to be Bonds of Sea and Fire but well that was too sentimental and sappy to me for obvious reason (the whole Hyuga/Sigurd thing that is my pet pairing.)
2.) In most of my journals, I use a lyric for the journal title, and then I lead out with my subtitle.. so the subtitle is the next verse in the song that I had chosen ("The Remedy" by Jason Mraz) and it is called "Well if you've got the poison, I've got the Remedy". This song is Jin Muse's song and well since he's done alot for me emotional wise, I wanted to tribute to him in some way shape or form. (Jin-muse is angst free zone. Him and Chaos could not have angst even if they actively tried for it..)
3.) My friends page is called "Memories of the One-Winged" though the title on the main page leading to it says "Memories of Sigurd". That is in memory of my ex-girlfriend kurohyou that committed suicde in the early spring. But she made me realize through her death, that I do not have one wing, but that I have two with which I may fly with whenever I want to.
4.) My username is "Sporflefruit" because that was my big thing early in the year.. when I laughed, I sporfled. (But sporflefruit will not be my username for LONG ahaha..)
5.) My default userpic is "Jin - The Space Between" because I usually default icons that I've currently made. That is why you get an excess of the same icon in your comments because I cannot be bothered to choose between icons -_-.
6.) My name is listed as Hyu because well that is what most people -know- me as and in the Citan/Hyuga/Jin archetype, I sort of favor Hyuga in many respects. But I shortened it because I have a fondness for Hyuga's shortened name, it's like expelling breath.