2) What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Passivity
3) What is your favorite journey? Any journey with a CD player. (because I like to sing in the car)
4) What living person(s) do you most despise? Oooooh.. there are a few in Avalon that I bear -no- liking for.. however none is on this list. But fear of incriminating myself, I will not answer. (For many, it is not who you think it is.. someone else.. *blahs*)
5) What or who is the greatest love of your life? Alexi!
6) When and where were you happiest? I will be happy at 9:40 PM Mountain Time tonight!! *hee's*
7) Which historical figure do you most identify with? Joan of Arc
8) What do you dislike most about your appearance? My nose irks me.. *blahs*
9) What is the trait you most deplore in others? Lack of Creativity
10) What do you consider your greatest achievement? Being cheerful no matter what, creativity, being able to see the beauty in the shadows as well as the light
11) Where would you like to live? Neuschwanstien Castle
12) What do you most value in your friends? Loyalty, Honesty, Compassion
13) What are your favorite names? Schala, Violetta, Stephen and Dimitri
14) Who are your favorite writers? Lucy Maud Montgomery, Andrew Lang, J.K Rowling, J.R.R Tolkien
15) Who are your favorite heroes of fiction? Erik (Phantom of the Opera) and Troy Tatterton (Dark Angel by V.C Andrews)
16) Who are your heroes in real life? Nick Rhodes and Rupert Everett!
17) How would you like to die? I would rather -not- answer this one.
18) What is your greatest fear? Rejection
19) If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be and why? A man.. named Anton. *ahees* I am almost positive.. when Nia passes on, Anton will truly begin!
20) What amazes you the most? Children
21) What is your greatest regret? Not saying the words that I should of said..
22) If you could be granted one wish, what would it be? That time will flow fast until 9:40.. then it will slow down to eternity.