2. Age: 22
3. Birth date: September 9th, 1979
4. Zodiac (astrological) sign: Virgo the Virgin (Salicious Grin)
5. Birthplace: San Bernadino, CA
6. Hometown: Ridgecrest, CA
7. Hair and eye color: Red Hair and green eyes
8. Shoe size: 8
9. Parents' names: Dwain and Sana
10. Siblings (if you're oh so fortunate to have any): I have a half sister named Trisha and a Step Brother named Chris
11. Favorite Bands/Artists: Duran Duran, Depeche Mode, Arcadia, John Taylor, New Order, Erasure, Yaz, New Order, Breathe, Thompson Twins, Sting, Pet Shop Boys, Hall & Oates, Johnny Hates Jazz, OMD, Naked Eyes, When in Rome, Tears for Fears, Howard Jones, Chicago, Savage Garden, Goo Goo Dolls, Garbage, Barenaked Ladies, Robbie Williams, Linkin Park, Orgy, Placebo, NIN, Take That, Gary Barlow, Enigma, Sarah McLachlan, Madonna, Loreena McKennitt, Wierd Al Yankovic, Masami Okui, Megumi Ogata, Koyasu Takehito, L'ar~en~Ciel, Luna Sea, Joanne Hogg,
12. Top 5 Favorite Songs: "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran, "Gravity of Love" by Enigma, "Walking on the Milky Way" by OMD, "Bizarre Love Triange" by New Order and "Kokoro" by Joanne Hogg
13. CD You Can't Stop Spinning: Johnny Hates Jazz "Turn back the Clock"
14. Top 5 Albums You Own: "The Wedding Album" by Duran Duran, "Creid" from Xenogears, "Peace of Mind" by Breathe, "So Red the Rose" by Arcadia, and "Hybrid Theory" by Linkin Park
15. Favorite Movies: In & Out, Lord of the Rings, The Wedding Singer, The Crow, Resevoir Dogs, NeverEnding Story, The Princess Bride, Headwig and the Angry Inch, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Robin Hood (Disney)
16. Favorite TV Shows: Will & Grace
17. Favorite Male Celebrities: Tim Roth, Rupert Everett, Jack Davenport
18. Favorite Female Celebrities: I don't have any. *heh's*
19. Best Friends: Viv Wrenel, Angue, Timmy and Alexi
20.Talents (bad or good: The ability to say pointless things, The ability to be incredibly hentai, Writing (I wish), Singing, I have the mad Skillz with Girls.. *ahee's*
21. Hobbies: Internet, RPing, Video Games, Reading, Doing pointless stuff, Watching movies, Watching anime, doing fangirlish stuff.. oogling bishounen, listening to music.
22. Favorite Hangout: My room is where it is at. *winks*
23. Favorite Board Games/Party Games: Life... I like to make up stupid stories for my characters.
24. Favorite Sport to Play: Softball
25. Favorite Sport to Watch: Men's figure skating. *winks*
26. Jay Leno or David Letterman?: Leno, he is cool! *yay's*
27. Weakest Link or Millionaire? I don't care, when I think of Weakest Link, I think of my dad. *bleahs*
28. Favorite Candy: Dark Chocolate Cherry Cordials. *ahee's*
29. Favorite Food: Lasagna (or breaded okra dipped in thousand island)
30. Favorite Restaurant: Red Robins.. *hee's* And Olive Garden!
31. Favorite Place to Vacation: Disneyland! *whee's*
32. Favorite Store: I would say SunCoast but they are all rat bastards so I like hot topic! *hee's*
33. Favorite Brand: I don't know. *pouts*
34. What's your wall calendar of? I don't believe in wall calanders. *heh's*
35. What shampoo do you use? Herbal Essence
36. Drew Barrymore: She was great in the Wedding Singer
37. Favorite director: Ikunihara (From Sailor Moon/Utena fame) He is also hot.. *ahees*
38. Do you like '80's music? Am I married to Alexi? *heh's* I LOVE 80s bands.. cept for hair bands.. like poison and white snake
39. Favorite animal: Cats and Butterflies!
40. Bugs and spiders: *Eep* Mrowr.. *falls over* I don't like em.. though I like LadyBugs
41. Ever been to another country?: Yup... Saudi and Austrailia
42. Ever been to California? If not, do you want to? Yup, lived there.. got the t-shirt and burned it! *heh's*
43. Favorite city: Venice Beach
44. MTV or VH1?: VH1.. the MTV generation scares me. *heh's*
45. ABC, NBC, or CBS? I don't watch enough to care.
46. New York or Los Angeles? Los Angeles though I am sure I would like New York
47. Do you own a car? Nope
48. Dream car: Jeep! *hee's*
49. Dream job: Idol Singer. *heh's*
50. Favorite radio station: Point 109.. Cool 80s music! *slurps*
51. Macintosh or Microsoft? I dunno.. It doesn't matter
52. AOL or Internet Explorer? Internet Explorer. AOHell sucks!
53. What's your e-mail address? email@example.com *giggles*
54. Pink Floyd or Led Zeppelin? Pink Floyd.. *giggles*
55. Lost your concert virginity to: Duran Duran.. but I was like 6 so I don't remember.. *blahs*
56. Favorite websites: http://im-chat.com / http://www.anipike.com / http://www.rpgamer.com and japanese art sites. *hee's*
57. Ever been on a motorcycle? Yup, I love it and I want one!
58. Ever been/wanted to go skydiving? Never been sky diving.. bungee jumping tho.. w00t! I love it
59. What school do you currently attend? I have a job! *hee's* Military
60. Favorite classes: I liked Creative Writing, the teacher thought I was smoking crack tho!
61. Favorite teachers: Mrs. Howard my english teacher, she rocked my world!
62. Future plans: To be with Alexi! *hee's*
63. Favorite cartoon show and character: I don't have a favorite cartoon show, anime tho.. I like Card Captor Sakura, Utena and X. *hee's* Oh yeah and Generator Gawl is great too!
64. Ever seen Saved By The Bell? Yup, I used to be addicted to it. *snurfles*
65. Favorite cereal? Corn Pops maybe
66. Any piercings or tattoos? My ears, that is it
67. Ever rode one of those mechanical ponies or rocket ships at the grocery
store? Oh yes.. *hee's* I lurv them..
68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals or a blankie? I sleep with stuffed animals.. *giggles* Alexi Tiger and Rainbow Bear (The plushie equivalents of me and Alexi)
69. Favorite article of clothing: My red vinyl pants! *hee's*
70. Do you prefer candles or incense? Incense.. *grins*
71. Are you allergic to anything? Corn and peas
72. Favorite flavor (yes, flavor) crayon: They all taste the same.. I should know! *hee's*
73. Favorite color lava lamp: Rainbow colors!
74. Do you prefer TV or movies? Most definitely movies. *ahee's*
75. Favorite flower: Violets
76. Favorite flavor ice cream: Chocolate Chip
78. Do you get Cartoon Network? Nope, but the dayroom does!
79. Do you get Comedy Central? See above
80. Idols: Utena.. *hee's* There can be no other. Alexi -is- my god but I don't want to be him.. (aside from the whole cock envy thing)
81. If you could play Twister with one person, dead or alive, who would it
be? Nick Rhodes.. *purrs*
82. Do you/did you actually like gym class? It was alright.. I used that time to check out guy's asses. *cues halo* Especially Elijah Wilcott
83. What color are you bedroom walls: Beige
84. Forgive me, but 'NSYNC or Backstreet? N'SYNC.. old N'SYNC.. of course doesn't keep me from wanting to shoot them both
85. Blur or Oasis? Oasis but Blur is good too.
86. Ever seen the video "Clint Eastwood" by Gorillaz: Nope
87. What about "Weapon of Choice" by Fatboy Slim: Nope
88. Favorite magazines: EGM! *hee's*
89. Favorite books: The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston LeRoux and "Dark Angel" by V.C Andrews.. I also like "The Joy of Sex" which I borrowed from Alexi the first week that I met him, and I never returned.. *heh's* So what, we are married now tho so it doesn't matter
90. Favorite authors: I like a whole bunch! *giggles*
91. Ever met a celebrity? Yup, Michael Jackson and Johnny Depp. *ahee's*
92. Are you just too above that kind of thing to care? Nia -does- get fangirlish. *laughs*
93. How many people are on your buddy list? Quite a few.. *falls over* Which is why I come on intermittantly
94. Worst fear: Rejection
95. Best feeling in the world: Not having to worry about if your husband is doing things he isn't supposed to be doing.
96. Ever been in REAL love? Yes.. several times..
97. Are you dating anyone right now? I am constantly dating my husband.. getting to know him better
98. Got a crush on anyone? Yup, I got a crush on Sting! *ahees'* And Louis! *giggles*
99. And now, to change gears, what did you think of the movie The Grinch?: It is okay, I liked the original better tho'
100. Favorite classic TV show (you know, like I Love Lucy, Bewitched, or
M*A*S*H* or anything on Nick at Nite): Addams Family! *hee's* I lurv Wednesday!
101. Favorite month: September
102. Favorite day of the week: Thursday.. *ahee's*
103. Are you more passive or assertive? Passive Agressive.. *heh's* Unfortunately...
104. Are you an individual or a conformist (better known as a sheep)? Individual.. Unique even
105. Have you ever been really drunk? Oh goddess yes.. *heh's*
106. Have you ever been stoned? Nope.. *shakes head*
107. Are you more of an English/Arts or a Math/Science kind of person? English/Arts
108. What's you style? Gothic, Preppy, Romantic, Casual, Gender-Bending.. yes I bought a guy's hawaiian shirt today.. *ahee's*
109. What do you sleep in (and don't say "a bed, yuck yuck) Nakie!
110. When is you bed time? Whenever I fell like going to bed
111. How long are your showers? 15 minutes.. w00t
112. What do you do to relax? RP and listen to music. *hurms*
113. If you saw Osama bin Laden on the street, what would you do? Oooh you have no idea what I would do.. it would be censored..
114. Have you ever had braces or a retainer? Nope
115. Do you wear your watch on your right or left wrist? Right! *hee's*
116. What do you think of Monty Python? I love Monty Python.. I also like Chinese! *hee's*
117. You would rather be shot than: Drown.. *heh's*
118. Do you believe in ghosts? Yup
119. What's your cultural heritage? Caucasian
120. Do you usually eat breakfast? Nope.. usually not
121. What's you favorite lunch meat? Chicken! My dad used to call me Chicken Girl! *lol*
123. What deodorant do you use? Light Musk Soft n' Dri.. *heh's* I wonder if they know they can't spell?
124. What cologne/perfume do you wear? Amber Fantasy from Victoria's Secret
125. Favorite Disney movies: Robin Hood. *giggles*
126. Most fucked up movies you've ever seen: Tetsuo: Resovoir Dogs
127. Saddest movies: What Dreams May Come
128. Saddest songs: "Ordinary World" by Duran Duran... my Innocence Lost
129. Favorite toys when you were really little, like 80's toys: Lady LovelyLocks
130. Have you ever tried skateboarding? Yup, and that was when I got the most skinned knees of my life
131. What about snowboarding? Yep, it is okay
132. Do you ski? Naw
133. Scariest movie ever: What Lies Beneath
134. Cheesiest horror film: I don't watch Cheesy horror movies
135. OK, Disney Channel or Nickelodeon? Nickelodeon, Spongebob Squarepants!!!!
136. Are you a thinker or a feeler? Feeler.. *heh's*
137. Blink 182 or Sum 41? Nope nope
138. Who's you favorite SNL player ever? Chris Kattain
139. Do you like potato chips or pretzels better? Pretsels! *yay's*
140. Ruffled or plain chips? Ruffles have ridges!
141. Speaking of chips, ever played strip poker? Nope, I am not a gambler
142. Do you/did you ever own a bean bag chair? Yup!
143. DVD or video? I have become a DVD junkie. *lol*
144. Last TV show you watched? I forget.. probably Will & GRace
145. Last movie you saw in a theater? Queen of the Damned, which I didn't like at all
146. Bad habits: Fingernail Biting and finishing people's sentances for them
147. What do you want to name your kids? Schala and Alexandrov
148. Words to describe yourself: Practical yet Whimsical
149. Favorite philosophy of life quote:
"He that is born to be hanged shall never drown" -Fuller
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh" - Magus from CT
"Every night has its day
Even forever must come to an end..
I think." - Statue of Magus (CT)
"What's the most important thing in life? To be free of obligations! Else you lose your ability to gamble." -Setzer Gabbiani from FF6
150. Do you think this survey was insanely long? *yawns* I tired