*note: Nooj and Baralai do not appear because with the death of kurohyou, I have officially laid that pairing to rest. The only person to make that pairing special to me was her.. and well, since that was the pairing that I truly knew her by, it's a sign of respect to lay it to rest. Baralai and Nooj.. I loved you both well.
20. Gwendal and Gunter (Kyou Kara Maou)
19. Conrad x Yuuri (Kyou Kara Maou)
18. D x Leon Orcot (Pet Shop of Horrors)
17. Terra and Celes (FF6). Screw the guys.. give me the girls
16. Ritsuka and Soubi (Loveless)
15. Tomomasa and Takamichi (Harutoki)
14. Skuld and Urd (Ah, My Goddess). Think about it people, they are Sigurd and Hyuga in FEMALE form
13. Orochimaru and Kabuto (Naruto)
12. Kakashi Hatake and Iruka Umino. (Naruto)
11. Ayame, Shigure and Hatori (Fruits Basket). Mix them, match them.. any way I am happy
10. Tatsumi Seichirou and Watari Yutaka. (Yami no Matsuei).
9. Kouya and Yamato (Loveless). Yaoi series.. NEEDS MORE LESBIANS
8. Midori Uzuki and Primera Black. (Xenogears). It's not Loli-con if you advance their ages around 10 years.
7. Laguna Loire and Kiros Seagill. (FFVIII). The only two people I could bring myself to care for in that game.. if you can imagine that.
6. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin (Harry Potter). Just because Remus and Tonks are together, does not circumnavigate the fact that Sirius and Remus did have a relationship... I still love my S/R like woah.
5. Oriya Mibu and Muraki Kazutaka (Yami no Matsuei). I am such a sucker for this pairing, the banter is highly amusing
4. Shion Uzuki and Yui Uzuki (Xenosaga/Xenogears crossover). One of those things you can't really ask.. *heh's*
3. Citan Uzuki and Fei Fong Wong (Xenogears). Citan and Hyuga have been successfully split in my mind.. hence allowing me to like both ships with incredible ease.
2. Jin Uzuki and Chaos (Xenosaga).
1. Sigurd Harcourt and Hyuga Ricdeau (Xenogears). If you guys didn't know this ship by now. You guys are probably not paying attention. I live and die by this ship.. and while I won't violently defend them... I will sing their praises.