1. Your favorite song with the name of a city in the title or text.
"Tokyo Love Story" by Oda Kazumasa
2. A song you've listened to repeatedly when you were depressed at some point in your life.
"In the End" by Linkin Park or "The Tower" by Vienna Teng
3. Ever bought an entire album just for one song and winded up disliking everything but that song? Gimme that song.
"Butterfly" by Crazytown. The rest of the CD I absolutely -hated-
4. A song whose lyrics you thought you knew in the past, but about which you later learned you were incorrect.
That would describe any Duran Duran song.. since Simon likes to sing REALLY fast.. but the most notable one would be "Union of the Snake"
5. Your least favorite song on one of your favorite albums of all time.
"Sin of the City" and "Drowning Man" tie for least favorite on The Wedding Album by Duran Duran.
6. A song you like by someone you find physically unattractive or otherwise repellent.
"Dangerous Tonight" by Alice Cooper
7. Your favorite song that has expletives in it that's not by Liz Phair.
Does the word Jism count because if so then it is "Venice Drowning" by Duran Duran.. mmmmm mmmm good.
8. A song that sounds as if it's by someone British but isn't.
I don't know where they are from, but "Darts of Pleasure" by Franz Ferdinand sounds kinda british. I could be smoking crack though. *heh's*
9. A song you like (possibly from your past) that took you forever to finally locate a copy of.
That would be "I Remember Holding You" by the Boys Club. Man I had forgotten that song even EXISTED.
10. A song that reminds you of spring but doesn't mention spring at all.
"Where the Wind Blows Gently" from La Passione.. the Suikoden vocals. ^_^
11. A song that sounds to you like being happy feels.
"Witch Queen of Eldorado" by Modern Talking. I always can't help but grin when I hear that song.
12. Your favorite song from a non-soundtrack compilation album.
I don't have one. X_x
13. A song from your past that would be considered politically incorrect now (and possibly was then).
None.. X_x At least none that I can think of....
14. A song sung by an overweight person.
Most of Wilson Phillips songs that I have on my playlist.. though she's not overweight now.
15. A song you actually like by an artist you otherwise hate.
"Mmmbop" by Hanson.
16. A song by a band (whose members actually play instruments) that features three or more female members.
"Hazy Shade of Winter" by the Bangles.
17. One of the earliest songs that you can remember listening to.
"For the Longest Time" by Billy Joel.
18. A song you've been mocked by friends for liking.
"Slice me Nice" by Fancy and by friends I mean my roomate. X_x
19. A really good cover version you think no one else has heard.
"The Chauffer" by the Deftones. a cover of the same titled Duran Duran song. I love it.
20. A song that has helped cheer you up (or empowered you somehow) after a breakup or otherwise difficult situation.
"Hold On" by Wilson Phillips
21. What was the last song you downloaded?
"Gravity" by Maaya Sakamoto (Don't usually like that artist. X_x