251. Do you consider love a mistake?: Every relationship you go into, you learn something from it.. so no, love is never a mistake.
252. What do you find romantic?: Let's see... there are many things I find romantic, I love sad songs.. I love walking in rainy days.. I think that the most romantic thing a person could do is curl up and read a book with me.. it appeals to my intellectual and the way through my heart is through my mind. Seduce my mind and you have me for life.
253. Turn-on?: Tummy kisses and vast ammounts of affection. Hang all over me, I am your armchair..
254. Turn-off?: I really do not have one.. all my turn offs are socially acceptable turn-offs.
255. Do you base your judgement on looks alone: No I don't.. I base mine on how well I mesh with that person emotionally
256. If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel?: I do not know how I would feel..
257. Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going "blind"?: Definitely know
258. Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? In any relationship I have been in, I have had to do the guy part.. meaning I had to make the first move.
259. Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive?: Yup
260. Do you think the opposite sex finds you good looking?: They do.. but I am good looking in a very striking way. Beautiful is not what I profess to be.. nor handsome.. but Alexi has told me that I have been given second glances quite a few times.
261. What is best about the opposite sex?: Do I have to answer this?
262. What is the worst thing about the opposite sex?: Duh, they're guys. *keep's foxy's there*
263. What's the last present someone gave you?: Alexi bought me the second season of Will & Grace
264. Are you in love?: I think I might be.
265. Do you consider your significant other hot?: Don't have one currently..
266. What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw some hot guy/girl standing on the sidewalk?: Two words.. Roaming eyes.
267. How often do you brush your teeth?: Twice a day
268. How often do you shower/bathe?: Every day.
269. How long does your shower last?: Without the massaging shower head, 5 minutes, with it.. oh 15. *hopes I gave everyone naughty thoughts*
270. Hair drying method: Air dry.
271. Do you paint your nails?: No, not really
--What Is Your Opinion Of The Following--
272. Virgins: Sex lives or lack thereof of anyone is not my concern. Virgins -are- sweet though but I do not think that "Saving it" for someone does not matter.. what I think matters is the depth of feeling when you actually -do- get around to doing it.
273. God: I don't think he likes me.. that is if he exists.
274. The Osborne's: I am indifferent.
275. Reality TV: The first one was okay... then it just got BLAH and overplayed
276. J.Lo: Great actress, lousy singer
277. Religion: People should be allowed to believe whatever they want to believe.
278. Emo music: I don't recall hearing emo music.
279. Valentine's Day: It's alright.. I believe that every day can be V-Day
280. Long distance relationships?: I can function in them.. But they I do not need constant physical attention.
281. Homosexuals: I adore them. *hugs em*
282. Abortion: Personally I believe everyone should have the right to chose, however personally I would not condone it for myself.. I could never have an abortion. I love children too much. *secretly wants a little Midori*
283. Inter-racial relationships: Love is love.
284. Murder: Don't get me started.
285. Death: I am not afraid of death, I am just afraid of the road to it.
287. Pre-marital sex: Once again, it's an individuals's choice..just please be of age. 13 year old girls that talk about sex really piss me off.
288. Terrorism: I think we've heard enough from President Bush without me contributing to it.
289. Pornography: I am not really big on RL pr0n, but I sure do dig yaoi
290. Fortune tellers: Stuff n' cock
291. Threesomes: It would have to be three people who I care about.. (being that I cannot sleep with anyone that I do not have feelings for) and we would all have to care about each other equally.. so that there are no hard feelings in the morning.
292. Prostitution: I dun like it
293. Politics: I follow it from a very disinterested way.
294. Country music: I like depressing music.. but the twang just annoys the hell out of me
295. George W. Bush: ....
296. Cloning: Poor Sheep!
297. Britney's boobs: Her face prevents me from looking any further down her torso.
298. Gas prices in America: MEH!
--DO YOU THINK YOU ARE:--
299. Pretty?: Nah
300. Funny?: Pretty fucking hilarious really
301. Hot?: No I am actually quite cold. *goes to close the window.
302. Friendly?: I can be.. and then I can be pretty damn distant
303. Amusing?: People have told me that I was
304. Loveable?: With the right people, yes
305. Pessimistic?: Oh gods yes.
306. Optimistic?: I can be optimistic.. but it isn't a natural state for me.
307. Caring?: With people I love, yes
308. Sweet?: Lick me and find out. *licentious smile*
309. Dorky? Of course.
310. Wallet?: I need to get a -real- wallet one of these days. Secret fantasy, having a girl slip her hand in my back pocket for my wallet and then gropping my ass in the process.. oh gods.
311. Hairbrush?: It is a hairbrush people
312. Toothbrush?: Do you -like- it when I am a smart ass?
313. Jewellery worn daily?: A celtic ring is about the only piece of jewelry that I wear
314. Pillow cover?: Forest green
315. Blanket?: Forest green and crimson
316. Coffee Cup?: Metallic green
317. Sunglasses?: No.. *mrrhs*
318. Underwear favs?: Now this is where I -shock- you. Okay, here is a dirty Nia secret. When I -feel- like wearing underwear, I wear boxers.. when I don't.. well it is pretty much.. nothing.
319. Shoes?: Combat boots
320. Handbag?: Oh gods no.
321. Favourite shirt?: It has a head of male ranma and it says "Boy-Type".. confuses the hell out of people.
322. CD in stereo right now?: "So Red the Rose" by Arcadia. I listen to that when I am cooking.
323. What you are wearing now?: Narf!
324. Hair?: Smells like green tea.. *hurms*
325. Make-up?: Foundation and powder is the only thing I will wear.. mostly because my complexion borders on uneven some times.
326. 4 words that sum you up?: Creative, Rakish, Logical, Laid-Back
327. What is your favourite piece of playground equipment?: Slide.
328. Who's thoughts would you like to read most?: Everyone.. but I am drawn to Kuro's the most I suppose.
329. What is the most disgusting thing you ever had to do?: Oh gods.. that is soooo easy. When I was in the military, the airmen had to do details.. and that included bathroom maintenance.. and one day -someone- (have no clue who it was, don't want to know) shit -all- around the toliet and did not clean it up, the janitors would not touch it.. so I was elected to do it.. oh gods.. I almost threw up -right- there.
330. What have you lost, that you would most like to retrieve?: I wish I could find some of my OZ books
--Have You Ever--
331. Mooned anyone? Not really
332. Been on a diet? Yes, I don't like them
333. Been to a foreign country? Austrailia.. so much fun!
334. Broken a bone? I was a clumsy kid.. so many scraped knees,.. broke my wrist a few times.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? No I never did.
337. Smoked weed?: No but my dad offered me some..
338. Got in a fight? I was a -mean- girl in high school
339. Dated a teacher? ewww no, and if you went to the same school I did, you would know.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? Nah, but I have come close a few times.
341: Killed someone? Not really... just muses
342. Gone skinny dipping? Cold water.. *falls over*
343. Played "Matchmaker"? I have never played matchmaker.
344. Told a little white lie? If anyone answers no to this, then they are telling a little white lie.
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? Secrets are sacred to me.
346. Cried to get your own way? I don't cry.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Yes.. *snickers*
348. Been on TV? Nah
349. Done something stupid, in front of a stranger? Oh yes, constantly
350. Been in a mosh pit? No
351. Been to a concert?. See last post
352. Dated one of your best friends?: Yes, I always date best friends
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? Yes but I haven't been down that road in a while.
354. Deceived somebody close to you? Nah, I would not do that, Virgos are truth and truth is beauty
355. Broken the law? Yes, the military's anti-sodomy law. -_-
356. Been to a rodeo? No
357. Been on a talk show? No
358. Been on a game show? No
359. Been on an airplane? I love planes
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? No
361. Came close to dying? Yes
362. Cheated on a bf/gf? I am the last one to cheat..
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride? That was some kids at the movie theater and that was yesterday.
364. Terrorized a babysitter? I was a good kid
365. Made a mud pie? Yay for childhood!
366. Had a dream that you're falling off a cliff? Yes, though they were more frequent when I was a child
367. Snuck out of the house at night? That defined my teenage years.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name? Nah, I always know my name.. it is other people's that I have trouble with,
369. Had an eating disorder? No.
370. Felt like you didn't belong? Oh dear so other people feel that way too?
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel? Only if a fourth wheel doesn't exist.
372. Smoked?. I smoked a cigar once.. never again.
373. Done drugs? Does -drive- count?
374. Been arrested? Never
375. Had your tonsils removed? Yes I did! You want to find out first hand? *suggestive*
376. Gone to camp? Nah, I am not a campy sort of person.
377. Won a bet? For money? I don't bet.. I have a hard enough time dealing with RPG gambling mini-games
378. Written a love letter? I have love letters written on my computer.. alot of which I will not ever give.. because I am too chicken and afraid of rejection when it comes to love.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? Yes
380. Written a love poem? My poems turn into epics and prose.. so it just doesn't work for me.
381. Kissed in the rain?: I would find that indefinably romantic.
382. Slow danced with someone you love?: Fast dancing is debatable.. but slow dancing.. definitely.. slow dancing allows you to savor the moment.
383. Participated in cyber sex? Quite a few times. Last time though was with.. oh wait, I shouldn't mention names.
384. Faked an orgasm? Yes, I've done that too.
385. Stolen a kiss?: Mmm stolen kisses
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? Yes
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf? Nope... which is a good thing I suppose
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? That would be nice too.. *dreamy*
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? Me? NEVER! *heh's* I drive like how Citan would.. steady.
390. Done jail time? Nah
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? I was in the military for four years, you tell me.
392. Won a trophy? Nope
393. Thrown up in public? Nah.
394. Bowled a perfect game? The shoes bring me down
395. Failed/got held back? Nah.
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? I got perfect attendance in high school.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? Nah, I don't really like pumpkin seeds
398. Taken ballet lessons? I had issues with grace as a child.. so no.
399. Attempted suicide? Too afraid of dying to do that.
400. Cut yourself? Who needs physical cuts when all your cuts seem to be on your soul.
401. Did you play with Barbies? Yes I did..
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? Trolls freaked me out.
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? The first episode then I was bored
404. Did you play Simon? Yes Simon!! I remember that!
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? Yes, I liked the little creatures that built stuff out of that edible crystal.. they were so cute.
406. Did you wet the bed? No. I didn't
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? No, it is only when I grew up that I grew scared of the monsters.. and they were not under my bed, they were in my mind.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? No.. *heh's*
409. Were you shy? Not shy, but reserved. I -was- Midori.
410. Were you spoiled? Yes I was.
411. Were you abused? I was mistreated by my father when I was 4.. but it was just being locked in a room.. that is after he kidnapped me from my grandmother. I remember the sorrow.. I remember sitting in that room and crying because I wanted my grandmother and I didn't want to be with my father.
412. Did you go to the circus? I didn't really like the circus.. I thought it was too happy
413. Did you go to the zoo? I liked the zoo, yes
414. Were you in a car accident? When I was three.. in that car wreck my great grandmother passed away and my grandmother recieved serious injuries which she was plauged with for the rest of her life.
415. Did you build snowmen? No, I think snow is cold
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? The crying wouldn't fadge when it happened every single second of the day
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? My older cousin Ian sexually abused me.. his twin brother Jeff was my hero though.
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? YES!
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? You wanna hear something cheesy.. I had their -music- album.. yes I did.. oh dear.. I got it at pizza hut. My younger cousins always wanted to force me to be April when all I really wanted to be was Raphael.
420. Were you afraid of the dark? Yes I was
421. What where you afraid of? All sorts of things.
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pyjamas? Oh gods.. I cannot believe I rememebr that I had the NKOTB bathtowels. *just dies*
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? I had the bang flip.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy? I am not sure right now.
425. Do you believe in aliens? Yes I do
426. Name three things that are next to your computer: Cellphone, Green tea lotion and dice bag
427. Do you have any hidden talents? I can control my MP3 list with my mind vibration.. but I can't be actively trying to do it. This is very apparent when I am RPing, I have also been known to control the playlist of whoever I am playing with. Ask Kuro.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? Ummmmm.. I don't really care
429. If you were to star in a movie, Drama or comedy? Dark comedy
430. What would your movie star name be? It I chose Hyuga Ricdeau, I am sure that Square would sue me.. so I think I shall say that I'd rather not be a movie star.
431. Do you play any sports? I played softball.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? The Howling III.. I have never outgrown that movie.. I still get creepy werewolve thoughts.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theatre or rented recently? The Return of the King.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Cabin Fever was -very- lame. When the guy reaches down to feel up a girl and comes back with blood and peels around to see a huge bunch of infected flesh.. it just taught me -never- to reach down the pants of girls that are fevered and sick..
435. Do you drive? Yes I do.
436. What is your dream car? Jeep. ^_^
437. Do you think you're good looking? I am striking
438. Do others think you are good looking? I have been told I am hot.
439. Would you ever sky dive? Yes I would
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? Nah
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? Eight.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? No! *grins*
443. Do you believe in God? "I don't mean spread any blashemous rumors, but I think god has a sick sense of humor.. and when I die, I expect to find him laughing" in second thought, I really don't believe in god.
444. Do you believe in Satan? See above
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? Yes I do... it is in the hearts of all children and people in love
446. Do you believe there is a hell? Hell can be wherever you want it to be
447. Do you own a pool table? No
448. Do you have a pool? No!
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? Yes, us silly americans and our fear of manual labor
450. Do you like chocolate? Just dark chocolate
451. Who/what is on your 2004 calendar? I don't have a 2004 calander
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? None
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? Yes
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? Magus Zeal.. I even had the snark going on. *heh's* I pissed off my cousins because I kept whapping them with my fake scythe.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? No
456. What is your weakness? It is the same thing that is my strength. My search for perfection.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: Umm.. Kuro,
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: Damn it. Logical, Elegant, Creative
459. How many kids do you want to have? Kids.. I adore other people's kids. I have been known to get down and play games with them.. however my own kids.. I am not certain yet
460. Future daughters names: Schala, Coral, Patricia, Corrine
461. Future sons names: Stephan, Citan, Jonathyn
462. What is your ideal way to die? Sleep
463. How do you release stress I kill muses.
464. Are you a trendy person? No I am not.
465. Are you an artistic person? Definitely.. just not draw artistic.
466. Are you a realistic person? I try to be fanciful and logical at the same time.. it really fucks with my system.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? There is no fun in that.
468. Are you a strong person? I am constantly trying
469. Are you a strong willed person?: Not really.. with people I love I am a pushover.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? Vampyran's comment
471. Who is the last person to IM you? Ashley
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? Does anyone -like- them?
473. Are you a deep sleeper? Oh yes.. it takes a nuclear war to wake me up
474. Are you a good story teller? Only if I can write it.
475. What do you believe is your best quality? I think this was already answered
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? Making it past the debacle that was my childhood
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? I like both.. the candles are fun for the wax.. *imagines Citan and Sigurd having kinky wax sex and just dies*
478. Do you do yoga? Nah, I am not that limber
479. Do you have your own credit card? No.. they are evil.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? Starting a haven for wayward animals.. -_-
481. Do you have a check book? Yes I do
482. Do you like your drivers license? Yup!
483. Do you tan easily? I used to, until I decided I didn't like the sun
484. What colour is your hair naturally? Chameleon
485. Who is the person you'd most like to take revenge on? My cousin, Ian
486. What is the best toy you ever owned? Xenogears. *glomps it*
487. What's the best way to get rid of a dead body? Throw it into the Soylent System (You knew that was bound to come out of my mouth, people)
488. Is comfort important to you? Very.
489. Is there anything you do that never changes and never bores you? Sleep yes.
490. Last thing you downloaded? "Pretty Boy" by M2M
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? Yes, letters from me are a blast. Because they are full of astericks and the whatnot
492. What do you think people think of you? They would probably think I am eclectic and unique.
493. Are you a likeable person? You would have to ask my friend's list
494. Do you need therapy? Sometimes I wonder
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? I am thinking I probably should
496. What the best way to be proposed to?: Disneyland.. Oh yes I'd love that
497. What is Happiness? It is what makes my heart glow.
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? HAHAHAH THATS FUNNY! *points*
499. When are you moving? *dies*
500. What's your favourite phrase? No -Trash-, Summoners or Chocobo Knights here!