Handy Dandy Virgo List
- 97 wall is going marvelously. Despite the fact that I work in a temperature now that is approximately between 30 and 42 degrees. The head of produce though is a Scorpio, I could just tell him. I can withstand the stare of nearly anyone. Not a Scorpio though.
- I am keeping a little handy dandy list of things to be rotated. Though tomorrow I have to claims a whole bunch of bacon, it makes me sad.
- People are so FRIENDLY here. You know how long it took me to really get in a group at the Williamson Walmart? a month. I've been here a week and I already have people going. "You coming to lunch with us, Nia?". It makes me feel special. It also helps that we are all geeks on nightshift. Today we drooled over how pretty FFXIV looked and then one of the guys was like "Dude, we should all get this and make an adventuring group together."
- Tales of Phantasia is also awesome. I love Arche, she's so fucking adorable. (and how she and Chester bicker back and forth, double cute.
yes that is a pairing type of squee, i cannot watch a series without pairings.. farthest away from gen that one can get!
- Now that the news that Take That is coming out with a new album has surfaced (I'm pretending until it's convenient that the whole Robbie thing doesn't exist) I'm stalking MarkOwenDaily.com for news, I already know that they are currently filming a new music video. OH MY GOD HOW WILL I LAST UNTIL NOVEMBER?