❀ List five of yours.
❀ Get cries of OMG YOU TOO or WTF ARE YOU SMOKING.
* I think that rabid yaoi fangirls of any kind need to be shipped off to siberia on principal alone. (no, I do not want to hear about how you are absolutely certain renji/byakuya is canon or about how squall and rinoa 4evah. Crazier still are the ones who think they are Mrs. Sephiroth.
* When I am in a rut about what to think about in the morning to help me go to sleep, I just think about my favorite characters and pairings and then I make them 'kitty slaves'. Gets the juices instantly going.
* I get piffed when I see the terms SasuNaru and NaruSasu. Honestly, SAME PAIRING. I do not understand HOW a certain character on top makes it a different pairing altogether. I especially go "WTF" when I've seen peoplle go "You like SasuNaru and I like NaruSasu.. we clearly can't be friends". I am also aware that this can be tacked up to extremist behavior as well.. see #1.
* Yaoi manga in general actually makes me rage. THERE ARE THE FEW THAT I LIKE, Fumi Yoshinaga, Youka Nitta, Sadahiro Mika, Yamane Ayano. Those are just a few. But seriously in most yaoi, there's the guy and there's the guy-girl. I. DO. NOT. LIKE. THIS. Also being a person that is able to switch in pairings, I've come across (before I met my wonderful RPer and girlfriend shuufish) so many people who are like "I think it'd be sexy if your big manly guy just took me and raeped me." WHAT THE FUCK. NO. GO BACK AND READ YOUR GRAVITATION, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS.
* Shiori from Revolutionary Girl Utena makes me rage. Alot. Just seeing pictures of her makes me rage. Because of her, in my mind I've turned Juri straight. I just don't like goat-slut, I don't and despite her necessity of being for Juri to become a better person, yeah.. she's vile, she's crazy and I've dated someone who is exactly like her. Never again.